mardi 19 avril 2011

Photos (je sais, un titre très original encore une fois)


 Des petites bulles
 Des mégas bulles


 Des bulles de taille moyenne
 Pleins de bulles :)
 Yum yum un gâteau!
 Et de la crème glacée

 Coloriage


Et une belle journée! 

8 commentaires:

Danielle a dit…

Hi! Gorgeous pictures! What camera do you use?

Marieanne a dit…

thanks Danielle!
I use the camera of my dad, a Canon 60D

Briony a dit…

Wow. that cake looks good!

Olivia a dit…

I love the first one. The focus is so cool! :)

Bethany d a dit…

Fun. :) The cake looks tempting. Really tempting. Oh dear. :)

Oh, and to answer your question - I don't have a blog button right now - because I haven't made one. :)

And I will e-mail you back. ;D

*hugs*

Erin a dit…

Cake, coloring, icecream, and bubbles--the perfect mix. Looking at these gorgeous photos made me smile...love them!

Näna a dit…

Great job on those! Love them all but especially the close up of the bubble.

Blessings!
Näna

Sara a dit…

Love your pictures! The bubbles are so fun and colorful. :)