mercredi 1 juin 2011

Petites boules de poils





My entry for Allie's photo challenge






9 commentaires:

Mary Catherine a dit…

I love the last one! So cute!
--Love MCat
{glitteringcompositions.blogspot.com}

Marianela a dit…

Awwww cute! :D I adore kittens so much! :)

Tanya a dit…

The orange kitten reminds me of the one i used to have! but all 3 pictures are so great!

Laurie a dit…

What adorable pictures! I love them...aren't kittens cute? :) I'm starting my own challenge this Saturday and would love to see you there! :D

Briony a dit…

So cute! I wanna give em' all a big cuddle!

allie k reid a dit…

So cute! I love them and I also love your new header! So cool! Thanks for linking up! :)

Erin a dit…

Soooo cute. I just love to snuggle with kittens--their little purrs are so cute and rusty, like they haven't quite got the hang of it yet. :)

Hallie Jo a dit…

Ohh how adorable! I love the orange one!!!

Hayley a dit…

awwww what cuties!(: