mardi 28 juin 2011

Aquarelle





 Aujourd'hui, j'ai sorti mes tubes d'aquarelle pour peindre. Une technique bien différente du dessin sur ordinateur. 




Et aimez-vous mon nouveau design?

xox

Marieanne

7 commentaires:

Marianela a dit…

Awesome drawing of the bird and pink leaves! :) Really pretty!

Bethany d a dit…

*screams* My sister and I sat gawking at the screen...I couldn't believe my eyes. Neither could she. I said,

"Marieanne totally is painting when she comes" (we're painting props for VBS this week)

I grabbed my Mum and she sat staring at the screen...

You're amazing. I love the new design. I love your art. Amazing. :)

Bethany d a dit…

(Thanks for switching the comment form!)

Marieanne a dit…

Bethany- Thanks you! I'll bring my watercolors ;) see you soon!

Anonyme a dit…

You're talented. ;) I posted the favicon tutorial, finally! http://kendralynnestudios.blogspot.com/2011/07/how-to-make-favicon.html

Marika Lemay démonstratrice Stampin'Up! a dit…

Bonjour Marieanna,
Je trouvais que tu avais une superbe bannière. Mais quand j'ai vu que c'est toi qui l'a réalisée, je n'en suis pas revenue! C'est si beau ici! Je vais montrer tes photos magnifiques à Dominic!
Bonne continuation!

Anonyme a dit…

Votre nouveau design est tres beau