mardi 1 mars 2011

Autoportrait, Anna-Belle et dessin




Autoportrait 







Photo de ma petite soeur (été 2009)






Croquis d'une elfe réalisé hier, à la mine. 

7 commentaires:

Hannah Rose Beasley a dit…

Beautiful! And I love your drawing - amazing. =)

Bethany d a dit…

- - *squeals* - - you're an amazing artist. :) (that's one cute baby. :)

Julia a dit…

I love your self portrait- you're so pretty! And you drawing is AWESOME! Love it!

Briony a dit…

I love that self portrait. you are beautiful. I love the drawing and your cute baby sister as well!

Candace McClintick a dit…

Love your self portrait-what a pretty girl (and light) :)

Bethany d a dit…

Your blog look?!? ACK - I LOVE it - especially the header. :) And high fives for tackling the toggle menu, your the first person I know of who was able to do so. :)

allie k reid a dit…

I love your new blog look! Those are all great pictures! Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday! :)