samedi 19 mars 2011

...(pas d'idée de titre)



Le dernier achat de mon père (d'hier). Canon 60D. Elle n'est pas à moi, mais je peux quand même l'utiliser. :)


Quelques photos prises avec aujourd'hui:








5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Wow! Ils sont super beaux! J'aime 1 et 7 le plus!

Bethany d a dit…

Lcuk you. :) My brother has a Canon - and I have yet to convince him to let me use it. :)

I love the last picture. :)

Briony a dit…

What lovely photos. Are those your two little sisters?

Näna a dit…

Hello Marieanne!

Thanks for stopping by my blog...lovely blog you have here. It's so fresh and springy:)

Gorgeous photos...I love the last one. Priceless face.

Bleah Briann//Lovely a dit…

:) I love you blog! That's why. It's just the language thing. Google didn't used to have "translate" so I could only look at the pictures. But I'll re-followyou because now I can translate it to english> :)

xx,
Bleah